The Honest Kitchen Gourmet Grains Beef & Salmon Recipe Dehydrated Dog Food, 4 lb box
- ORGANIC WHOLE GRAINS: This recipe is high in protein and made with organic oats, barley and quinoa. It’s also free of potatoes and legumes.
- SUITABLE FOR PUPPIES & ADULT DOGS: Complete & Balanced nutrition for dogs of all life stages, breeds and sizes including adults, puppies and gestation.
- EASY HOMEMADE: Just add warm water for a wholesome & delicious meal. Serve alone as a complete meal for maximum nutrition, or use as a topper to their dry food.
- HUMAN GRADE: Unlike most pet food, which is feed grade, this recipe is 100% human grade – made with human grade ingredients and produced in a human food facility. That means higher quality ingredients and more safety standards, just like you'd expect from your own food.
- WE SAY NO TO: This recipe contains no preservatives, by-products, fillers, GMO ingredients, corn, wheat or soy.
Release Date: 01-01-2021
model number: GGBS4
Part Number: GGBS4
Details: The Honest Kitchen believes human grade, whole foods provide pets the best nutrition possible. This Gourmet Grain recipe is made from ingredients you’d recognize in your own kitchen, like ranch raised beef, wild caught salmon, organic oats and quinoa—all dehydrated to retain nutrients and taste. Perfect for picky eaters, we add a big burst of flavorful bone broth and leave out the potatoes, peas, lentils, corn, wheat and soy. Just add warm water and wait three minutes for a tasty, homemade meal that you and your pets will love! *Substantiated by In-Home AAFCO Feeding Trial ABOUT THE HONEST KITCHEN Founded in 2002 as the first human grade food for pets, we believe that real, whole foods provide pets with the best nutrition possible. That’s why all our foods are made with the same quality and safety standards as people food (and with ingredients you can find in your kitchen). It’s what we call The Honest Difference, and we can’t wait for you to see the difference it makes!
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.7 x 4.7 inches
This page contains affiliate links, which means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, if you make a purchase through a link.